• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello!!
Heart 
Hi, I'm Giomunni! Just "Gio" works fine for referring to me though. I've been playing on FamilyMC since May 2019 and I'm very happy to still be here!

I don't have too many hobbies outside of playing Minecraft and other games. I love to write, draw, cook n' bake, and sewing + prop making is something I've picked up over time to support my cosplay habit. I also play ocarina and have prior experience with a variety of instruments and in singing. So far as interesting facts are concerned I'm something of a polyglot. English is my first language but I'm conversationally fluent in Russian, Spanish, and Italian. I'm currently trying to learn German and know very basic French! I've also recently taken an interest in coding and programming related languages because I absolutely adore learning new languages and being an introvert...talking to a computer instead of a real person? Sign me up right now immediately.

Uhhh I'm 24 as of this post, a Capricorn, and my MBTI type is INFJ. I'm a practicing eclectic wiccan. 

I'm always happy to make new friends and I look forward to getting to know everyone! ^_^ <3