• 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
DeadShot0059's Helper Application
1. What is your current Minecraft username? 
DeadShot0059

2. How old are you? 

3. What is your timezone? 
EST

4. How active are you in game currently? How many hours a week on average? 
Very active, maybe around 20-30 hours a week.

5. What is your current rank and total playtime on our server? 
Current rank is Unicorn, playtime right now is 7 days but it was over 40 days before the playtime plugin was changed.

6. Have you ever been banned from our server? If so, why, and how has your behavior changed since then? 
I've been banned for breaking into a room I shouldn't have gone into, and for also running an illegal script. My behavior has changed since I took a break from MC and really thought about what I did.

7. Why do you want to join the FamilyMC staff team? 
I want to help make FMC a wonderful place for people. I have had my fair share of unpleasant times on the server, but the fun I have had on the server outweighs that of the unpleasant, and I would like to help others experience pleasant times on FMC.

8. Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, please describe what your rank was and what duties you fulfilled
I was an admin of a server. I usually just configured and edited the server's plugins but also helped build when needed.

9. Are you currently a staff member on any other Minecraft servers? 
No, the server I was staff in shut down a few weeks ago.

10. Do you promise not to ask any members of the staff team about the status of your application? 
I swear to not ask staff about the status of my application.
Thank you for submitting an application! Unfortunately, we must reject it this time around.

Please feel free to reapply in three months!