• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Sad 
Hello, 

My IGN is Waiheke6 and i was banned because i was talking in chat. 
I had a warning for having a really long msg and that is fine.
then i got banned because when i typed Whale come i wasnt paying attention and wrote something else (that was rude)

I understand why i got banned but i think that getting banned was a little overreaction. 
I would be fine if the 12 hour ban was turned into a 12 hour mute. maybe even a 24 hour mute.

please understand what I am asking and why.

I understand fully what i have done and know it is against the rules but please.
this is the only server i play on and i have been moderating and staff on many and i just think it was an accidental lapse in my judgment..

Regards,

Waiheke6

Also, i just realized that what i wrote doesn't make sense.

I wrote a spam in chat = mute

wrote a bad in chat = nothing because it was changed

then my exact words were (plz dont perm ban) That's not what i wrote. it is something that men do

Regards,

Waiheke6

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-20-2018, 12:32 AM)waiheke6 Wrote: Hello, 

My IGN is Waiheke6 and i was banned because i was talking in chat. 
I had a warning for having a really long msg and that is fine.
then i got banned because when i typed Whale come i wasnt paying attention and wrote something else (that was rude)

I understand why i got banned but i think that getting banned was a little overreaction. 
I would be fine if the 12 hour ban was turned into a 12 hour mute. maybe even a 24 hour mute.

please understand what I am asking and why.

I understand fully what i have done and know it is against the rules but please.
this is the only server i play on and i have been moderating and staff on many and i just think it was an accidental lapse in my judgment..

Regards,

Waiheke6

Also, i just realized that what i wrote doesn't make sense.

I wrote a spam in chat = mute

wrote a bad in chat = nothing because it was changed

then i said something "bad" (debatable)

then it took maybe 20 seconds and at that time i was talking about Mojang and how they had to fix the fact that no zombs will spawn in the rain (from spawners) and how they need to fix it (or This server maybe??) 

Also, will i have any chance to become Staff after this?
Regards,

Waiheke6