• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
griefing ban for user iizuku
hi! i'm very confused as the player i'm married to on the server, user iizuku was permanently banned for griefing and stealing and anything he's had a hand in building is completely messed up (blocks are removed, items have been removed). this makes 0 sense as everytime he's been on, i've played with him -- and all we've done is explore on the ocean biomes and find buried treasure. if he's been banned for griefing, i would be banned too because i went everywhere he went. 

please advise? thank you!
(08-13-2018, 07:22 AM)kkatsuki Wrote: hi! i'm very confused as the player i'm married to on the server, user iizuku was permanently banned for griefing and stealing and anything he's had a hand in building is completely messed up (blocks are removed, items have been removed). this makes 0 sense as everytime he's been on, i've played with him -- and all we've done is explore on the ocean biomes and find buried treasure. if he's been banned for griefing, i would be banned too because i went everywhere he went. 

please advise? thank you!

I am iikzuku's Mother I play on the server with them as well and we have never griefed or stolen anything. I can second this appeal we are highly confused by this situation.
They were caught breaking into and stealing from an underwater base. Said base was drained of water and full of chests, they took various items and broke multiple blocks inside, along with breaking nearly a stack of blue ice connected to the nether highway.
"Cool as ice, twice as nice" 

-Matumbo Shanks, 1st President of the United States
(08-13-2018, 08:46 PM)SeriousPlayer Wrote: They were caught breaking into and stealing from an underwater base. Said base was drained of water and full of chests, they took various items and broke multiple blocks inside, along with breaking nearly a stack of blue ice connected to the nether highway.

I spoke to him and he apologizes as there were only 3 chests when he came across the base, it was already ransacked and destroyed he thought it was abandoned. He was also unaware of any Nether Highway and said he broke the Ice because he did not know it was connected to anything so was unaware it would be griefing. We have gone to great lengths to avoid Greifing as a group because we respect the rules of the server so any violation was done completely by accident
this doesn't make sense as i took things from that base too (a huge amount in fact). it was unprotected and we assumed it to be abandoned as a lot of the tools were near breaking and some chests were already taken from.
Accepted, for future reference though, stealing from abandoned bases is still stealing.
"Cool as ice, twice as nice" 

-Matumbo Shanks, 1st President of the United States