• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for killing pet (Temp Banned)
Tongue 
Hello! I was just banned for Killing a PET! So i went to /rules and saw no rule against it!

> Banned by Gio

> Reason: Yuh yeet lawl

> Reason Why I should be unbanned:

I killed a pet - It was completely my fault/responsibility! I read the rules and I saw no rules against it! This kinda makes no sense.
Killing another person's pet is considered griefing and is thus very much against our rules. Another one of our rules also states that staff decisions are final so you violated that rule by trying to argue with me about it. You have also repeatedly brought up your Discord ban despite being told it is permanent and will not be repealed which is dramamongering.

Your ban will stand. It is not going to be lifted. You will be able to rejoin the server in a week.
you were not banned for killing the dog you were only warned for that, gio banned you because you were arguing with staff. and he told you already before that that you should start following the rules more cause next time he will ban you for a week. and as gio said killing someone's pet falls under the category of griefing.