• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lord_of_the_dead staff Application

1. 1. What is your current Minecraft username? lord_of_the_dead
  1. 2. How old are you? 13
  1. 3. What is your timezone? PST
  1. 4. How active are you in game currently? How many hours a week on average? i am currently active but not too much i am mostly waiting for 1.16 and when it comes out i will be at list 15 hours a week
  1. 5. What is your current rank and total playtime on our server? i am currently a elf with also a trusted rank i have 6 days and 2 hours of play time but i have like 12 more days of playtime from the old /cplaytime 
  1. 6. Have you ever been banned from our server? If so, why, and how has your behavior changed since then? i was once warned for grieffing at the very first week of me playing then i was also banned for not replanting crops in /pwarp farm. that was a very long time ago and i have really changed since then. then i was kicked once for saying that staff were hacking as a joke cause they were flying but then i was banned for 12 hours because i "greiffed and lied"i don't remember grieffing and lying and i only just realized that i was banned for that when checking my bans for this so i am not sure whats with that. after that i got warned by gio because someone said shi** and then i asked if i you can't say shi** so i got warned for that, and i am sure your reading this gio so please don't remove my application because i said shi** in this, like it could mean shield you don't know what it could mean. after that i was banned for cursing. i was really mad because 3 out of 4 of my notch armor pieces was destroyed i immediately regretted it and then got banned i was very sorry and apologized to everyone, later hailey unbanned me. after that my laptop broke and when i was searching for a new one i got to thinking what i will do better now and i think that i really changed from when i started. 
  1. 7. Why do you want to join the FamilyMC staff team? i want to join the staff team to help out the server for example sometimes i see that something happens to someone and they need to get a staff but non of the staff are available and they just need to wait for like an hour and i feel like i would be able to help those people. i also think that i could really help in server building when they need help cause i am a pretty good builder. 
  1. 8. Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, please describe what your rank was and what duties you fulfilled. i am in ASB which is the student government of my school and i do a lot of things like brainstorm many ideas on how to improve the school which is like brainstorming ideas on how to improve the server. i also plan events as the directer of 6th grade activities and i also help help out to do the dances and assemblies. another thing i do is help out new student and help kids that are not feeling good or that kind of staff which is like helping the players and that kind of stuff 
  1. 9. Are you currently a staff member on any other Minecraft servers? nope
  1. 10. Do you promise not to ask any members of the staff team about the status of your application? i swear to lord DIR that i would never do such terrible crime.
Thank you for submitting an application! However, it is being rejected at this time.

Please feel free to reapply in three months.