• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
application
1. What is your current Minecraft username? UncleBobs 
2. How old are you? It should not matter for I am very mature. 
3. What is your timezone? Texas Time 
4. How active are you in game currently? How many hours a week on average? Well I play alot but I lose track of time easy so Im not quite surre but I assure you it is a lot 
5. What is your current rank and total playtime on our server? Pixie and I do not bother to check my play time because I can tell you it is very high. 
6. Have you ever been banned from our server? If so, why, and how has your behavior changed since then? Well there was this one [email protected]#$ing annoying guy who got me in some trouble. But I assure you it wasn't my fault. I was falsely banned for this. As long as he doesn't come back I don't think I'll have a problem. 
7. Why do you want to join the FamilyMC staff team?I want to smite people who step upon me and think they are superior to me. Besides that I am very mature and I can handle many annoying people at once. Given the right power, of course. 
8. Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, please describe what your rank was and what duties you fulfilled. I was the president of Hypixel before I quit because it just wasn't as awesome as this place. I was basically the owner but I wasn't as popular as him. I assure you this was a good experience and I know how to staff. 
9. Are you currently a staff member on any other Minecraft servers? My Loyalty Is to Thee 
10. Do you promise not to ask any members of the staff team about the status of your application? If you guys take forever I might so hurry please.
My good friend Bobs,

Although this application was a delight to read (and truly the pinnacle of quality, how lucky I am to count you as my friend!), it is with a heart heavy with the burden of regret that I must inform you your application has been rejected for the time being.

Please feel free to submit another one in three months' time!

Your dear friend,
Giomunni