• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned for complying with admin instructions
I play Minecraft with naked skins for immersion. Joined the server, was told by Giomunni I would need to change my skin. Agreed, got off, changed skin.

I promptly censored my skin and rejoined.

"Is this better?"

"Aight bud."

I was then banned for advanced gremlin behavior, which is honestly the coolest ban reason I've ever heard of. I'm troubled, though, because I complied fully with the admin and got banned for ambiguous reasons.
You fail to mention the fact you used my skin's head as your method of censorship for the inappropriate part of your skin. While the creativity and effort put into the roundabout insult is admirable, it was disrespectful, and read as being more akin to trolling rather than an actual attempt at compromise to comply with our server rules.

Put some pants on that skin of yours and I will repeal the ban.
(12-11-2019, 01:03 PM)Giomunni Wrote: You fail to mention the fact you used my skin's head as your method of censorship for the inappropriate part of your skin. While the creativity and effort put into the roundabout insult is admirable, it was disrespectful, and read as being more akin to trolling rather than an actual attempt at compromise to comply with our server rules.

Put some pants on that skin of yours and I will repeal the ban.

I did in fact put pants on the skin.